Sunday, December 18, 2011

DIY ornament (toddler friendly)

Junebug made this ornament at my MOPS group last week and I thought it would make a super cute gift.  I bought the plastic ornaments at Michael's.  You can also get glass if you prefer.   I already had a Christmas themed pom pom & pipe cleaner set.  You can get a Christmas set at your local craft store or buy the pom poms & pipe cleaners in individual colors.

Michael's has the plastic & glass ornaments on sale for 60% off this week.  They came out to .39 a piece.  I love cheap!!!

I cut up the pipe cleaner and twisted some of the pieces. Junebug got to fill them.  She will be excited to hand these out to family. 

I also plan to puffy paint the date on them when she finishes them all.  She is making 10 this week.


 So cute!  I am sure family will love to hang these on the tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment