Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Quiet Time Book - two new pages

I added two new pages to Junebug's Activity book.

Paper Doll
*Ok, I know it doesn't look pretty. But, I didn't want Junebug to loose the pieces.
I found a paper doll at the Dollar Store. 
 I got the doll and some of the clothes laminated at Office Depot
for around a $1.22 a sheet.
I added Velcro and glued yarn to all the pieces. 

 I printed the next page from Paint Brush Color Matching
 I laminated the paint brushes and then cut out everything.
It was a little tedious cutting out all the brushes. 
But, I multi-tasked one evening by catching up on our DVR programs
and cutting away!
I glued everything into a folder.  I added a piece of felt to hold the brushes.
Hole punched and placed in her Activity Binder!
Junebug loves to match the colors. 
She also loves to pretend like she is painting with the brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment