Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Felt Leprechauns using yogurt cups!

I recently saw some really cute felt leprechaun finger puppets 
that I wanted to make for Junebug's sensory tub. 

Then, I thought I could turn them into figurines that can stand on their own.  

I didn't use a template but here a couple of links to templates that inspired the ones I made.


Supplies I used:
Felt - tan, green & orange
foam - green & brown (optional)
scissors
hot glue gun
yogurt cup
googly eyes (optional)
 I cut the green felt to fit around the yogurt cup.

I used a milk carton lid for the size of the head.
 I used foam as well to give the head more support since I didn't have stiff felt. 
I put a piece of foam in between two pieces of felt to keep it sturdy. 
 This is the back of the head.
For some reason I didn't take any more pictures.
But, I glued the head to the hat and then onto the body.
Then added the embellishments to the hat. 

Cute right? 






No comments:

Post a Comment