Monday, March 26, 2012

Tot Tray Monday - Spring Theme

Tot Trays - Spring Themed

I was planning on doing spring themed tot trays.  
Then as I was getting out our spring decorations over the weekend I remembered all the spring themed books we have packed away.  So, I thought it would be great to incorporate the books with the tot trays.

Counting Backwards
Book: 10 Little Ladybugs
Counting backwards using dauber
I will have her daub the correct number is spots on the ladybugs. 

Color the rainbow
Book: What Makes a Rainbow?



Big, Bigger, Biggest 
Book: Three Little Caterpillars
First she will sort the pom poms from big to biggest.
Then she will glue the correct color pom poms on the correct size stick to match the caterpillars in the book.


More or Less Butterflies?


Sorting the Seasons
Book: Welcome Spring



Pollen Picking and Transferring
This was inspired by an activity I saw on pintrest. 
I can't find the direct link to give them credit.  But, as soon as I do I will add their name. 











No comments:

Post a Comment