Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Sensory Tub

I wasn't going to do a spring or Easter themed sensory tub this time around.  
I just didn't want Junebug to get confused over the sensory tub and then getting an Easter basket.  
What would be the real difference of the two things to a 2 & 1/2 year old?  

Then I decided to use what I already had here and keep the main theme spring.
Of course, I ended up adding some eggs :)


So what is inside?
Pastel colored pom poms & some grass that goes in the baskets.
 I found these chicks at the craft store for $1.50







All in all it has been the most popular sensory tub yet!
I am so glad I ended up putting it together.
I leave it on the dining room table and Junebug has been playing with everyday since I gave it to her.






No comments:

Post a Comment