Monday, June 11, 2012

Animal Rescue Center & Play Dough

It was a rainy day around here.  Which was a nice break from the 90 degree weather that we've had recently.  It gave us an excuse to stay in our jammies all morning and get out the play dough.

This morning I got out the Deigo Rescue Center(I found this at a thrift store for $3).  
Plus, a bunch of rain forest animals we got when we were at the Rain Forest Cafe.

I gave them green and blue play dough to represent the grass and water.  

The rest of the pretend play and creativity was up to them! 


 This kept Junebug entertained for a couple of hours.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up to Tuesday Tots this week - this is such a great idea and I wanted to pop by and say that I am featuring this on this weeks linky as one of my favourites from last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping by to say that I too a featuring this on Tuesday Tots this week... how special :) Loved his idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! That is exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete