Thursday, August 16, 2012

Theme this week is EXHAUSTED!

My husband travels for work.  For anyone out there that has a spouse that travels you know what it is like.  Some days are great, easy, not a big deal.  Then other days you want to curl up in a ball and cry. You might even forget to shower, seriously, you might.  In fact, this just reminded me I wanted to shower tonight instead of in the morning. crap.

My husband has been out of town since Sunday, it is now Thursday.  I am in bed, exhausted.  He gets back tomorrow, YAY!  He can help with bath time and the ever so eventful bedtime.

In case you are reading this and don't know what bedtime is like with two small children it is like this....Just when you think your 3 year old is ready to go to bed they get this burst of energy, they start laughing louder than usual, they want to hop around the room like a red frog, yes red. All the while getting your 18 month year old all wound up. Now she gets to be the blue frog jumping around the room.

That is the part of day that sucks the last ounce of energy out of me. The reason I have been laying in bed every night this week right after the girls are asleep.  OK, that isn't true, Sunday night I still had the energy and cleaned.  Phew, thank the lord I did the bulk of that task early on this week.

I don't even have the energy to change the channel. I have been watching American Greed and various shows in CNBC all week.

Goodnight :)





1 comment:

  1. I totally know how you feel and don't know how you do it so frequently! Rock star!

    ReplyDelete