Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Elf on the Shelf - Passport & Letter

When Elliot, our Elf, arrived to watch over the girls.  He also left his passport and a letter to the girls on the tree. 



For passport click here: Elf Passport
I cut it out and put it on card stock. 
I added a picture of our Elf .
Hole punch and add ribbon, pipe cleaner or an ornament hook to hang it on the tree.
 I also added that he is staying at our residence for this month. 


The letter from Elliot says:




My name is Elliot Elf.  I was sent to your home by Santa Claus.  I am to watch over you during this magical time of year.

Every night I fly back to the North Pole to report to Santa on whether you have been nice or naughty.  I return each morning before you wake.

I am here to remind you of the importance of being nice, kind & patient with one another.  Something I hope stays with you through out the year!

I look forward to spending this time with you and reporting nothing but "nice" things to Santa.

Merry Christmas,
Elliot







No comments:

Post a Comment