Make your own colored pasta or rice!
Great for sensory play and crafting!
It is super simple to color your pasta or rice.
Pasta in different shapes or rice
plastic bags for pasta or bowl for rice
I filled all the bags with the pasta at once.
1) add 3 tsp. of the rubbing alcohol to each bag
2) Add a few drops of food coloring at a time (add more as needed)
3) Shake, Shake, Shake!
4) Put paper towels on a cookie sheet or plate.
5) Pour the colored pasta onto the paper towels to dry.
It is that simple!
The rice is just as easy, I promise!
1) Put the rice into a bowl
2) add about 1 tsp. of rubbing alcohol
3) add food coloring (I used gel food coloring for the rice) & stir
4) Dry the same way as the pasta. Put on paper towel lined cookie sheets
This colored rice makes me feel like spring is just around the corner!