Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Dairy Free - Chocolate "Pudding" (with avocado)

Orange, Banana, Avocado, Chocolate "Pudding" (Dairy Free)

This has quickly become one of my favorite recipes!

I have been struggling with getting my 3 year old to eat.  I have been searching for "sneaky" recipes to get her to eat...or at least try something new.  This pudding is so delicious, the whole family loves it.  There is only a hint of avocado in it and a whole lot of chocolate tastiness! 




 Ingredients:
1 - avocado
1/3c - orange juice
3-4tbsp of raw honey or agave
3-4tbsp of cocoa powder
     ** We only have unsweetened cocoa powder so I sprinkled in some chocolate milk powder as well.
1 - banana (optional) - But, totally worth adding, in my opinion! I added the banana after blending everything else. I smashed it in the pudding, leaving it a little chunky.
 1) Put all of the ingredients into a blender or food processor 
 2) Blend until smooth
with a banana
 3) Enjoy
Yep, that simple!  Look at the smile!!!


inspired by Food Doodles

1 comment:

  1. I love avocado! What is agave syrup, I keep seeing this mentioned around the net?

    ReplyDelete