Friday, August 3, 2012

Treasure Boxes

A friend of mine had a little Treasure Box for her little boy.  I thought it was a great idea and couldn't wait to create ours!

I found a lunch box at the second hand store and was excited to finally have a spot for all the miscellaneous things we have around the house like bead necklaces, bracelets, little dolls, etc.

I filled the Treasure Box up with all the "treasures" I could find and gave it to Junebug.  She loved the idea EXCEPT she kept emptying the box to put her animals in it.  At first I told her it was for her treasures not her animals.  Then I realized, that her animals are HER treasures.

So, I let her use the lunch box for her treasures.  I filled an empty wipes container with all the other treasures I collected and let Snowflake explore it!  Now both girls have a Treasure Boxes and love them.









No comments:

Post a Comment