Thursday, May 3, 2012

Busy Bag- First Aid Kit

Felt First Aid Kit - Using a wipes container

My toddler loves her Dr.'s kit.  So for our long drive to Florida I thought she would love to have a First Aid kit in the car to play with.  Plus, it doesn't take up a lot of space!

As I created each piece I placed them in the container so I could gauge how they would fit.

The scissors, spray and ointment are made with stiff felt.
The band aids are regular felt.
 I used items in our medicine cabinet as my inspiration.
I
I added velcro to each piece so she can put them back in their spot. 
 I covered the outside of the case with white felt and a the traditional red cross. 


*Update - This has been very very popular with Junebug.  She has been using it all week while we are on our trip to work on her "animals".  When we get back I will add more band aids.


4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea! I love crafting with felt, this looks like a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a amazing idea! So cute and I bet it provided hours of play for your kiddos! I featured this here: http://www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com/2012/05/tgif-linky-party-30.html - thanks for linking up at TGIF! I look forward to seeing what you link up today =)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea and this looks so much fun to be had with it.

    Thank you for linking to Tuesday Tots

    ReplyDelete