Thursday, July 19, 2012

Citrus Lane Review

We have been receiving Citrus Lane boxes for 7 months now.  I have to say that overall, I have really loved them.  They have a great referral program and excellent customer service.  There have only been 1 or maybe 2 of the boxes I didn't totally love.  


I have received boxes for my 2 &1/2 (now 3) year old my 1 & 1/2 year old.   I personally think the boxes are GREAT for the younger side.  My now 3 year old hasn't been in love with the boxes or the food that she has received for a while. I think they are geared for the younger fan.  But, I think my 17 & 1/2 year old is the perfect age for them.  


Quick Info about Citrus Lane directly from their page:



  • 4 to 5 "best of" products
  • Based on the child's age (newborn to 3 years)
  • $25 per month with free shipping
  • 3, 6 and 12 month gift packages
My add ons to their bullet points:
  • Their referral program gives you a $15 credit every time someone you refer has an order shipped.  Pretty awesome right?  So, refer someone that orders and your box is $10. That is a STEAL!!!! 
  • Each month has a different theme, which keeps it interesting.
  • My girls have fallen in love with some of the products they 
Here our pictures from the boxes we received this month.   The theme is "Bon Voyage"

*I have taken more photos from the past couple of months that I will add later when I locate them on the computer.  

I loved the boxes we received this month. But, we do travel A LOT.  So, getting items that travel-sized items like, organic shampoo and conditioner and laundry detergent and first-aid kits is right up our alley. 

My 3 year old LOVED that I let her use the band-aids, that came in the travel First Aid Kit to work on her patients, I mean animals, this afternoon. :) (picture below) 

 The boxes are pretty darn cute as well :)


Each box comes with a print out of what is included in the box along with a description.
 The two boxes are pretty much identical other than the toy.
I love having two of the travel supplies! 
 Junebug loved the travel first aid kit (it also had stickers in it).
Although, it isn't a toy.  I let her have the band-aids and stickers so she can work on her "patients" all day.
They are all doing very well now!











No comments:

Post a Comment